House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Училище за вампири

ИндексPortalПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Любими реплики

Go down 
5 posters
АвторСъобщение
melrose

melrose

Брой мнения : 635
Местожителство : somewhere over the rainbow...

Любими реплики Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Любими реплики   Любими реплики EmptyСря Яну 06, 2010 6:42 am

Споделяйте! Все има някакви фрази, които страшно харесвате. Монолог, израсз, който ви е останал в главата...
Върнете се в началото Go down
melrose

melrose

Любими реплики Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики EmptyСъб Яну 16, 2010 1:54 am

Devil's advocate, Ал Пачино и Киану Рийвс:

Kevin Lomax: What do you want from me?
John Milton: I want you to be yourself. Y'know, boy, guilt is like a bag of fucking bricks. All you gotta do is set it down... Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it? God? Well, I'll tell ya, lemme give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts! He gives this extraordinary gift and then... what does he do? I swear - for his own amusement - his own private cosmic gag reel - he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time! Look. But don't touch! Touch. But don't taste! Taste. Don't swallow! And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, he's laughing his sick fucking ass off!! He's a tight ass, he's a sadist, he's an absentee landlord!! Worship that? NEVER!
Kevin: Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven, is that it?
Milton: Why not? I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began!
imm0rtal

imm0rtal

Брой мнения : 227
Местожителство : Sofiq

Любими реплики Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики EmptyСъб Мар 27, 2010 1:03 am

Девет седмици и половина, Мики Рурк.

Обичам те... ще се върнеш ли докато преброя до петдесет? Едно..
bianka

bianka

Брой мнения : 107

Любими реплики Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики EmptyПон Мар 29, 2010 9:03 pm

''Да бъдеш или де не бъдеш?Това е въпросът!''
swetim

swetim

Брой мнения : 56

Любими реплики Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики EmptyПет Юни 04, 2010 2:01 am

Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.
Look after my heart - I've left it with you!
И много други.
октопод

октопод

Брой мнения : 15

Любими реплики Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики EmptyВто Авг 31, 2010 4:26 am

Като за начало...

- I made a new friend today.
- Real or imaginary?
- Imaginary.

- You're weird.
- Sorry.
- No, that was a compliment.

- Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
- Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Dear Roberta Sparrow,
I have reached the end of your book and... there are so many things that I need to ask you. Sometimes I'm afraid of what you might tell me. Sometimes I'm afraid that you'll tell me that this is not a work of fiction. I can only hope that the answers will come to me in my sleep. I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.
'Donnie Darko'

You see that pack of Virginia killing sticks on the end of the piano? All you need to know about life is retained in those four walls. You will notice that one of your personalities is seduced by the illusions of grandeur - the gold packet of king size with a regal insignia, an attractive implication towards grandeur and wealth, the subtle suggestion that cigarettes are indeed your royal and loyal friends, and that, Pete, is a lie.
Your other personality is trying to draw your attention to the flip side of the discussion, written in boring bold black and white, it's a statement that these neat little soldiers of death and in fact trying to kill you and that, Pete, is the truth.
Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren.
That that starts sweet ends bitter, and that which starts bitter ends sweet.
That is why you and I love the drugs and that is also why I cannot give that painting back. Now please, pass me a light.
'RocknRolla'
melrose

melrose

Любими реплики Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики EmptyВто Авг 31, 2010 7:40 pm

- "(You guys up for a toga party?)"
- "Toga! Toga!"
Animal House (1978)

"What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How'm I funny??...How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny!..."
GoodFellas (1990)

"So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama! Hey! How about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me, which is nice."
Caddyshack (1980)

"Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"
Caddyshack (1980)

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
The Godfather (1972)

"Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops, that is, depending on the breaks."
Dr. Strangelove, Or:... (1964)

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)

"I am a star. I'm a star, I'm a star, I'm a star. I am a big, bright, shining star. That's right."
Boogie Nights (1997)

- "Hey, Houston, we've had a problem here."
- "Say again, please?"
- "Ah, Houston, we've had a problem."
AND
"Houston, we have a problem."
AND
"Failure is not an option."
Apollo 13 (1995)

"My precious."
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

"I'd hate to take a bite out of you. You're a cookie full of arsenic."
Sweet Smell of Success (1957)

"I just want to say one word to you - just one word.... 'Plastics.'"
The Graduate (1967)

"So tell me, Eddie, is that a rabbit in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)

- "Why would a guy wanna marry a guy?"
- "Security."
Some Like It Hot (1959)

"The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms - greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge - has marked the upward surge of mankind."
Wall Street (1987)

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."
Love Story (1970)

"You owe me money!"
The Hustler (1961)

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."
The Godfather, Part 2 (1974)

"(Hey!) I'm walking here! I'm walking here!"
Midnight Cowboy (1969)

"...in the world of advertising, there's no such thing as a lie. There's only the expedient exaggeration. You ought to know that."
North by Northwest (1958)

"Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man."
Taxi Driver (1976)

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?"
The Graduate (1967)

"My mama always said, 'Life is (was) like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'"
Forrest Gump (1994)

"Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"

"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!"

"You make it with some of these chicks, they think you gotta dance with them."
Saturday Night Fever (1979)

"Round up the usual suspects."
"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
Casablanca (1942)

"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
Dirty Harry (1971)

"Say 'hello' to my little friend!"
Scarface (1983)

- "I'm a man."
- "Well, nobody's perfect."
Some Like It Hot (1959)

- "Tell me, how did you find America?"
- "Turn left at Greenland."
"The older generation are leading this country to galloping ruin!"
A Hard Day's Night (1964)

"I'll have what she's having."
When Harry Met Sally... (1989)

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
The Wizard of Oz (1939)

"OK, I'm gonna get your money to ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, do you know what's gonna happen to you?...You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola Company."

"Here's looking at you, kid."
"We'll always have Paris."
Casablanca (1942)

"That is one nutty hospital."
Tootsie (1982)

"...But If you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? Carpe -- hear it? -- Carpe, Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
Dead Poets Society (1989)

"If you build it, he will come."
Field of Dreams (1989)

"I see dead people."
The Sixth Sense (1999)

"Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?"
Sixteen Candles (1984)

"Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!"
Ghostbusters (1984)

"You had me at 'hello.'"
Jerry Maguire (1996)

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)

- "You want answers?"
- "I think I'm entitled."
- "You want answers?"
- "I want the truth!"
- "You can't handle the truth!"
A Few Good Men (1992)

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."
Casablanca (1942)

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?"
Taxi Driver (1976)

"You're tearing me apart! You, you say one thing, he says another, and everybody changes back again!"
Rebel Without a Cause (1955)

"Well, A boy's best friend is his mother."
Psycho (1960)

"Show me the money!"
Jerry Maguire (1996)

"Mama says stupid is as stupid does."
Forrest Gump (1994)

"I am, George. I am."
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966)

- "I've often speculated why you don't return to America. Did you abscond with the church funds? Did you run off with a senator's wife? I like to think that you killed a man. It's the romantic in me."
- "It's a combination of all three."
- "What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
- "My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
- "The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."
- "I was misinformed."
Casablanca (1942)

"We all go a little mad sometimes... Haven't you?"
Psycho (1960)

"Good. For a moment there, I thought we were in trouble."
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)

"I'll jump first."
- "No."
- "Then you jump first."
- "No, I said."
- "What's the matter with you?"
- "I can't swim."
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)

"Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a f--kin' genius. The hair - hey they say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls - just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips...and when they touched, yours were like that first swallow of wine after you just crossed the desert. Tits...Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya.., like secret searchlights. Mmm, legs... I don't care if they're Greek columns or secondhand Steinways. What's between em...passport to heaven! I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here."
Scent of a Woman (1992)
октопод

октопод

Брой мнения : 15

Любими реплики Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики EmptyПон Сеп 06, 2010 6:01 pm

The bad news is that time flies. The good news... is that you're the pilot.

Crush. It's funny how the same word for the feeling of disappointment can be used for the feeling of attraction. The Oxford English Dictionary states one of the meanings for the word crushed as "a strong and unreasoning, but transitory attachment."

She caught the wrong second of a two-second story.

It take approximately 500 lbs to crush a human skull. But the human emotion is a much more delicate thing.

Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was. Love is there if you want it to be. You just have to see that it's wrapped in beauty and hidden away in between the seconds of your life. If you don't stop for a minute, you might miss it.

There is an art to dealing with the boredom of an 8-hour shift. An art to putting your mind somewhere else while the seconds slowly tick away. I found that all the people working here had perfected their own individual art. Take Sharon Pintey. Sharon knows rule #1, the clock is the enemy. The basic rule is this: the more you look at the clock, the slower the time goes. It will uncover the hiding place of your mind, and torture it with every second. This is the basic art in dealing with the trade of your time.
'Cashback'
Sponsored content

Любими реплики Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Любими реплики   Любими реплики Empty

Любими реплики
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1